Wednesday, April 14, 2010

Spring Break Is Over!


Sadly the best spring break during the life of Connor has ended. It seemed like it lasted 2 or 3 weeks but like everything amazing, it ended. On a positive note my workout buddy Andrew M got back from Spain! Yesterday we worked together for the first time in about 2 weeks! We frontal rows to start off which will feel like there's a knife in your shoulder when it's your first time doing it. This was Andrew's first time! I really like this workout because while it works your shoulder's and back really good, it also works out your arms! Another plus is that I can actually see the results of it! My shoulders look more firm!


Well I had planned to totally make Andrew do these until he couldn't lift his arms to drink water! Unfortunately he had to go after an hour and a half of pumping the iron! We ended up spending 45 minutes on the Frontal rows. I'm sore today so that means I definitely made use of those 45 minutes! After that we did some abs and had to get going home. As sore as I am now, I know that Andrew probably wants to cut off his shoulders just to stop the pain! I can't wait to see him after school!

1 comment:

Ms.Lo said...

Great graphic. :-)