Monday, April 19, 2010

The Lifeguards Dinner


The Lifeguards plan this HUGE fundraiser dinner. It's not only a dinner but also an auction. It took a whole lot of time and effort to set it up but it was finally was ready! We had to dress in nice clothes (to my disappointment) so I kind of felt uncomfortable during the whole dinner. I was wearing nice clothes from 4:30 to 10:00! I wanted to go hulk on these clothes till I'm just wearing shorts! The dinner helped me bond with some people who only had been attending lifeguards a couple of weeks.


I was wearing some dress shoes that I got in 8th grade for a purity convention. I realised that I only had wore them for that moment! My feet were in so much pain! Half way through the dinner Marah and I had to go get some pizza's for some middle schoolers. Since we were about to walk into little Cesar's in dress clothes she thought we should pretend like we're a couple. We did for a while but then when we heard we had to wait 10 minutes for the pizza, we just dropped the idea. Oh and Brad owes me $20! Overall it was a lot of work and fun!

No comments: