Thursday, April 22, 2010

The past couple of days...

This week has been pretty good overall. I decided to run my week by you in this post because you know how my life is just SO amazing!

Monday
I didn't do too much on Monday in school (which I'm now regretting). In Spanish we just talked and played cards, the usual. Hit the gym with my buddy Andrew, I maxed out benching 85 lbs dumbbells, I wanted to focus on the back for this workout. I found out soon enough that Andrew hasn't worked out his back in forever! Needless to say, we spent an hour doing vigorous back workouts.

Tuesday
I woke up with a serious pain in my back from the workout before. I went crazy in school on Tuesday due to my slacking the day before. Spanish was the same where all we did was talk and play cards. I Had to walk home alone to my disappointment. Hunter and I attacked some neighborhood girls with some water balloons!

Wednesday
I worked on science for an hour then we headed to green field village on a field trip! We had a lot of fun at green field village and I had fun gloating to my friends in my Spanish class too! I brought some crackers for Rory because she expects me to bring her food every time we go out to eat. Andrew and I had a killer workout where we would do 20 reps of a lower weight to try to get more "cut". After working out I went to lifeguards which was really fun!

No comments: