Thursday, April 15, 2010

hmmm I think there's a connection here


On Monday we had a substitute in Spanish class. Which obviously means that the pos'e is going to be playing cards the whole hour! Well this time it was most of the pos'e with Andrew gone and Rory doing some homework. We played "yuk er" and it was a whole lot of fun! Well due to Rory and I being in separated by doing different things she didn't hit me at all that day. It is very very very uncommon that Rory doesn't hit me! So this was a shocker to me so I just counted my blessings and walked home.


Later that afternoon I was on facebook where one of my friend's status said "Won the softball game thanks to Rory's grand slam!" So I took this in for a minute. Then I came to the conclusion that she must have used all of that anger that she usually dishes out on me, on the ball! On Tuesday I told Rory my hypothesis about how she either hits the ball or me hard. She thought that was stupid and started hitting me. She said it didn't matter how well she hit because there was practice. The next day I came up to her and asked how well she hit at practice. She said they were fielding all of practice and no one batted. My hypothesis is still strong!!

No comments: