Thursday, April 29, 2010

One more day!



I'm currently 6,208 days old today. If you don't want to do the math that means I'm 16 years and 364 days old. One more day until I'm officially 17! This year it really snuck up on me. Just a few days ago I was like "Hey my birthday is in a week!".

I didn't really know what I wanted until I saw this video game called "Tatsunoko vs Capcom Ultimate All Stars". T.V.C is very similar to the game Super Smash Bros, which if you know me at all you know that I LOVE that game! Tatsunoko vs Capcom is where 2 companies combine for a game and have their characters face off! While I don't really know any of these characters at all due to them all being made in Japan, I checked out a bunch of reviews and they all said that you get used to the characters fast! It's only 2 players but it still looks amazingly fun! Well that's all I've got to say so, later!

No comments: