Monday, March 22, 2010

X-treme workout yesterday!


Yesterday I was bored and I try to workout when I'm bored, so that I make good use of my time. I hadn't done cardio lately so I grabbed my jump rope and started. After 1,000 jumps I thought that I could definitely do some more so I did another 1,000 jumps. When I got to 2,000 jumps I still had some more in me and did 110 more so I finished after 45 minutes with 2,110 jumps!

Right after the cardio I went to workout my abs with this one workout where you lie on your back and have a ball in between your legs and pass it to your arms and back to your legs. That workout is a KILLER and after 140 of those I finally was done and man was I DONE! That was a good switch up workout because I did cardio and abs instead of the usual lifting. Though it definitely isn't as satisfying as pulling out the guns, it has it's perks.

No comments: