Monday, March 8, 2010

The ACT!!

I've got the ACT coming up tomorrow. School has been quite tense since then, while trying learn all I can around the ACT. You probably thought it was me freaking out well your wrong! I got a 23 on the ACT last year so I don't have a doubt that I'll do fine. This is the 3rd time I'm taking the ACT anyway and while I'm a little nervous it isn't too bad but don't tell my mom this. She's freaking out! I'm probably a 6 on the nerves chart (out of 10 with 1 being normal). My mom is a total 10 it's like what if I got a 19 last year then what? My best subject by far is math, last year I got a 28 in math. My greatest upgrade over the year is my english I went from 19 to now being around a 23-25. While I did great in the science section last year I'm a bit nervous because I haven't been doing as great on the practices. Reading isn't hard but I'm just not too great at it because last year I got a 21 or 22. The ACT must stand for Another Connor Torrment.

No comments: