Wednesday, March 24, 2010

Sweet Revenge!


Last week on Wednesday Rory was sitting next to me in Spanish class. I kept stealing her stuff and getting her mad at me. To get back at me she tried to steal my pencil, but I had a good enough grip so that she couldn't take it, but she wouldn't let go. Now I knew that very soon she was going to try to yank it from my hand so while she wasn't paying attention I put the pencil (that she was still hold) under the desk and... *WHAM!* I slammed the pencil into the bottom of the desk! Boy was she mad! She started taking it out on my shoulder and forearm by hitting it as fast and as hard as she could. Even Andrew took her side! He was chanting "Hit him Rory! Teach him a lesson!". My arm was red for several hours.


If you know me at all you know that I never let things pass without getting even. I was thinking about how I could get her back when I thought, "How can I use her actions yesterday, against her?" Then it came to me! If you've seen my post about spring hill you know I have some "eye black" from my football days that I call war paint. Last time I used it I made a beard, this time I made a fake bruise! It was maybe like 20 minutes before class when I finally got it right! It was on my forearm right where she hit me and I have to give myself some props it looked really good!


As soon as I got in the room I told Andrew what my plan was. Well Rory walked up to me at the beginning of class to talk to us and she was laughing about how she abused my arm yesterday. Then I showed her my "bruise" and said "Rory, look at what you DID to me!!" Her face went from Joking sarcasm to pure horror as she looked at the nasty bruise she gave me!

She was like "Oh my gosh! There's no way... I'm SO sorry Connor! I didn't mean to hurt you that bad!" She was on the verge of tears when I told her that it was fake and it was so funny! She ended up hitting me a couple more times.


Ahh sweet revenge! Don't ever listen to those stupid guru's! Revenge is another word for Justice!

No comments: