Thursday, January 27, 2011

Prom 2011 (the preview)

About the same time last year, I wasn't sure if I was going to go to prom ever, but I ended up going as a Junior. Earlier this year I figured that I wouldn't go to prom because I been there done that, but God had an unexpected turn in store for me. Jana and I were kinda talking about going to prom together around early December. Then we became official, which kinda solidified that idea! The original plan was for her to come to my prom, but then she asked me if I thought I'd be able to go to her prom. The thought of her going to her prom with another guy, got me very motivated to get the money to fly over there. So now I'm looking at flights to get there! Jana's school starts earlier and has fewer days off in the middle of the school year, so her prom is on April 9th.


The only downside is that, I'll only be able to stay for the weekend because we both have school on Monday. But I'm definitely not going turn down the chance to spend the weekend with Jana and go to prom with her looking all pretty! :) So I'm going to prom in Nebraska! Funny how things workout like that.

1 comment:

Katrina (Chocolate Lover) said...

God sure is funny with those little surprises! haha
Who would have thought we'd be where we are now a year ago? Last summer changed a lot... :)