Monday, January 10, 2011

The O'l Asian Evil Eye!


We live next to an elementary school, which at times can be frustrating when some dumb parent decides to park at the umbrella of your driveway preventing you from leaving your house. This morning I was getting ready to leave for to my calculus class, when I realized that some arrogant lady parked in our driveway! It's one thing to block off the driveway, it's another to deliberately park in someone else's driveway! I was kinda peeved to say the least, so as soon as I walk out side I look right at the lady and give her the Asian evil eye! While I may not be Asian, my eyes are small enough where it gives the same effect. That lady booked it out of there. While I might not have the puppy dog eyes anymore (or ever!), the Asian evil eye, if unleashed properly is effective as well.

No comments: