Tuesday, January 4, 2011

New Years Party


Lifeguards had a new years party from noon to midnight. It was super fun! We played whiffle ball which is a combination of bumper cars and lacrosse. I was really bad at it, so after a while I just would ram people. After Whiffle ball we played lazer tag at zap zone. It was down right amazing, and unlike whiffle ball, I'm good at lazer tag! There were about 50 people there and I placed 6th in both matches. The only problem was that it was extremely hot it the lazer tag area.

After lazer tag we had tacos, which was good because we were all famished and were about to start eating each other. We had a little bit of free time after dinner so we played dodge ball for a bit before service. During the church service I nearly fell asleep while praying because I had been up till 3 the night before talking to Jana! Following the service, we started another onslaught of dodge ball! Now I was still pretty sleepy...until a dodge ball planted me in the face! When I woke up from my coma (sarcasm!) I was wide awake!

When the ball dropped, I vowed to completely change every part of my very being. Just kidding! I'm not changing, I'll still be the same guy who entertains you with his painful experiences!

No comments: