Friday, January 7, 2011

Oh the Irony Hurts!


Jana has been getting a lot of homework this week, which has prevented us from texting much and kept us from talking long or in some cases, at all. On Wednesday, we weren't really able to text much or even talk. It made me really sad, so on Thursday things looked pretty promising, she didn't have as much (she still had a lot) homework as she had earlier in the week. I had just sent her a text about how even if we weren't able to talk that night, I'd still be happy with texting her most of the afternoon. I was waiting for a response....nothing. Thinking that she was doing homework I disregarded it and figured that she'd text me when she had time. I go on facebook and I get a message from her. Basically she left her phone in the car and her mom took the car to work and wasn't going to be back till 9! At that point it was about 5:00. Needless to say I was pretty upset, but we did get to talk last night! :)

No comments: