Wednesday, January 19, 2011

Jana's mind games

I wanted to shed some light on Jana's manipulation skills. Before we were officially dating, around mid October, we were talking about what we were going to do together when I visit her over the summer. Now after we made a plan to do something like have a movie night she'd confirm it by saying "it's a date!" when she said that, I figured "Hey she used the word 'date' so she must like me!" but she squandered that thought when she referred to just hanging out with her friends as a date. She did this on purpose! After she first told me "it's a date!" she decided that she liked that phrase.

This is one of the many mind games she played on me. It's because of manuvers like this that caused me to have a hard time sleeping and figuring out what our relationship was! I know she'll never bore me! :)

No comments: