Wednesday, November 3, 2010

What a great anniversary!

This was Halloween 2008 the first beard ever! *sniff*


Now 2 years later! (Notice awesome eyebrows!)

Sunday was Halloween, and the 2 year anniversary of the beard! 2 years ago I was trying to find something to wear when I came across my old eye black from football. Since at that point in my life I couldn't grow a beard I decided it'd be fun to wear a fake beard! Well the rest is history! Since then I've worn fake beards out of duct tape, toothpaste, and of course eye black!
(Which reminds me of a story that I need to post soon!)
So this year I decided to go as a biker! The mission was very successful, if the mission was to make a complete fool of myself! It's all good though, after wearing fake beards randomly I don't have anymore pride left! My brother went as a Jedi and my sister went as the original sleeping beauty!

No comments: