Monday, November 8, 2010

Jail break!


I was talking to Jana last night and once again, we got into some really weird topics! Jana was telling me about how mean her band teacher was, then I suggested that she and her band teacher should come to Michigan, where we were beat her band teacher up and leave her body in Canada! (We aren't some psychotic murders or anything we're just joking) Then if we got caught we planned out how we'd escape!
When I first met Jana she was wearing fake glasses, and by the last day I wore fake hair. (Look up "Branson" for details) So we used this information to our advantage! Once we got the keys and captured the guards, We'll handcuff them with Jana's fake glasses by putting their hands where the lends would go and we'll gag them with my fake hair!


Of course we didn't think out several things, like the fact that they probably wouldn't put partners in crime in the same cell or even in the same prison, or how we would get the keys, but I'm sure that if we did get thrown into jail it would all play out to our favor!

No comments: