Monday, November 22, 2010

The butt dial incident!


About a week ago I had the day off and it was a particularly boring day. That is until a certain event happened. I was drinking pop and due to my lack of hand-mouth coordination I spilled some pop on my pants. Nothing big but it still looked like I peed my pants. I get up to change my pants and as I walk by my sister, I decided to beat her to the punch and say "Hey Sienna, look I peed my pants....AGAIN!" a few seconds later I heard a weird voice in my pocket. I looked at my phone and it said [Call Alex Jones: time 4:58] what I heard was her voice mail!


At first I just thought "Oops oh well." but then it hit me! I had just said that I had peed my pants again while it was recording the voice mail!!! Alex texted me right after wondering why I called her. I told her but fortunately it was muffled enough so that you couldn't hear what I said, except you could hear me yelp in surprise when I saw the call! I've got some bad timing....

No comments: