Friday, November 19, 2010

Bubbly Red Bull


Jana and I have been talking for a pretty long time now. A few weeks ago, she told me something about how she had a secret thing that was really funny that was for me. She gave me very minimal information on it. I decided to come up with a cool nick name for it so now we call it "bubbly red bull"! Basically she's been holding this over my head for this whole time. I know that it's really funny, she no longer has control over when I find it, and that it's not a post on MLIA.com. I've thought about everything, facebook, email, and other websites I just can't find it! Well lately she's been hinting that I'm finally going to be able to find out what it is, very soon! I have absolutely no idea what it is and I'm used to be able to find things out relatively fast but I have a feeling there's no way I can find out what it is until the moment comes!


*Sigh* I really wonder what it could be........

No comments: