Wednesday, November 10, 2010

Can you say bad timing??

2 nights ago I was texting Jana but she decided to go to bed early and I decided that since I was pretty tired I was going to sleep too! I brush my teeth, put my phone on it's charger, then walk to the opposite side of the room to my bed and climb up to the top bunk! After about a minute of laying there I hear "buzzz buzzzz buzzzzzz!" My phone had gotten a text message! So I climb down to the floor, walk over to my phone and the text message was from Jana telling me how she got shocked by her lamp and couldn't feel her arm! I texted a quick response but figured that she wouldn't respond again. So I walk back to my bed climb up and as soon as my head hit the pillow I hear the infamous "buzzz buzzzz buzzzzzz!"

Once again I get out of bed walk to my phone, text a response but this time I decide to be smart and just unplug my phone and take it with me to bed! So I lie in bed waiting for a text.......that I never got! So after trying so hard to respond while having my phone charged by the morning, it didn't get charged! I swear Jana must have a tracer on me or something!

No comments: