Monday, November 15, 2010

hit the panic button!!


Yesterday while we were waiting for the church potluck, a bunch of us from the youth group were talking. We were talking about college and then one of our youth leaders told us that she only went to college for one semester because she got married. Then all of the girls (I was the only guy in the group) started talking about how half of the reason they're going to college is to get married! And they were talking about how they would love to get married in the first year of college! Then they looked at me, I had this expression of pure horror at the idea of getting married in the first year of college!


They thought that I didn't want to get married ever! But while I do want to get married eventually it's not exactly part of my plans for the next few years! If I do get married in college it'd be my senior year, not my first year in college! Just the thought of marriage makes my liver quiver!

No comments: