Thursday, February 25, 2010

Wow this really is a fierce hot mess!


If you're friends with me on facebook you probably know that I'm sick with a bad cold and I'm extremely sore. I got sick from my brother, I didn't take any precautions like, running for cover when he coughs, thinking that my immune system would kick germ butt....my immune system failed me. I've had a hard time talking normally, breathing well, and not sneezing my brains out. Now as for my being sore, I worked out at the civic center even though I was sick it wasn't too bad. I hit a lot of the machines like the pull downs, the priest curls, triceps push, etc. I worked out for about 45 minutes, because I didn't feel like doing cardio when I was sick.


Now don't think I'm sore because I don't workout. I do workout quite often, it's just that I don't have that great of stuff to work with. I workout in my basement at 10pm for crying out loud! The main muscles that I work out in my basement were my biceps and pectorals. It is pretty easy to workout my biceps, because my weights are perfect for arm muscles because they only go up to 40 lbs each. The pectorals are harder to workout due to their strength I can't bench with 80 lbs that's too easy so I'll do 300 push ups or butterflies.


So I'm really sore in my back and triceps my biceps are completely fine but my pecs hurt a little bit. So if you've been wondering about the title of this post, I'll attempt to have it appear to make sense. I had a fierce workout, I was really hot after the workout, and in the morning I was a boogery mess.


No comments: