Thursday, February 18, 2010

Wow I'm stupid!


On an average weekday with school, I get about 9 hours of sleep but for some reason when I get school off I get like 7 hours of sleep! I think it's probably because I don't want to sleep my break away. This week we had Monday- Wednesday off and until Wednesday, I would take a nap in the middle of the day. That is until yesterday where I decided I wasn't going to nap, well lets just say it sucks because I have to resist passing out typing this out right now. Luckily we only have Thursday and Friday this week so I believe that I'll be able to survive. Don't be like me, sleep in when you have the day off!

2 comments:

Ms.Lo said...

Punctuation is a beautiful thing! Think of the lives you've saved.
:-)

Katrina (Chocolate Lover) said...

Haha, I think it was to emphasize the fact that he hasn't slept enough... ;)
Just kidding, but mom is right C, punctuation is beautiful