Friday, February 19, 2010

I've been framed!!



This semester, I was really surprised to have the choice to sit next to a really good friend of mine from lifeguards: Andrew. We both sit in the back away from Mrs S and it's a split class so he's in Spanish 8 while I'm in Spanish 6. So if I'm ever stuck he'll help me out with stupid translations which is just busy work. But the kids in Spanish 8 don't really have anything to do so he gets bored and starts throwing stuff (most of the time my stuff) at the people in front of us. They happen to be the group that I sat next to last semester so they know me pretty well. Sadly I have obtained the rep that I throw stuff at people - like erasers and pieces of paper. Yesterday Andrew was really bored so he just started chucking my stuff at Rory and Emily, who happened to be my prime targets last semester.


The first time he did it I didn't even see him do it because I was writing stuff down but then I heard a "ping" so I looked up. It happened to be the worst timing because Andrew was looking at me and I was looking at them so they started chucking stuff at me! Well, after they ran out of "ammo" things got kinda quiet but then Andrew saw my pencil. He nearly cut Emily's ear off in throwing it, and Rory... actually didn't throw it back she kept it because she likes keeping my pencils. She probably has like 4 of mine! After a while, Andrew got a hold of some of those heart-shaped candies that taste like crap and started throwing them at the girls! Then the girls started reading them and they happened to say "kiss me", "I want you", etc. Well they STILL thought it was me throwing them so they started saying "Connor I never knew you felt this way about me".


Well, the joke is on them! They are so stupid I didn't even throw one thing while they (for some reason) still believed that it was me! I didn't really care too much that I was framed because I probably would've done it myself if it wasn't for Andrew. I'm getting some ammo for today so it should be awesome I'll have my revenge!!

1 comment:

Ms.Lo said...

I did NOT just read this... Moving along...