Friday, February 5, 2010

Spring Hill and War paint!!!


Today is the day we go to winter retreat at spring hill. I go there with my church youth group and it's always a ton of fun! There's only 3 guys going (including the chaperon), and there are at least 10 girls going... now I know what your thinking. You're feeling sorry for me without too many guys to hang with. Try to look at this from my side... There's 2 guys 1 junior (me), and 1 freshman, 4 junior girls, 4 sophomore girl, and 2 freshmen girls now you're thinking "you lucky dog".

Yeah but aside from the five girls to one guy which I really like, I've also got to tell you what we did last year. Last year we decided to pretend that one of the senior girls was blind and that we were all British. It was so funny because people would guide our "blind girl" around telling her that she can trust them. Well this year we need to top that so we've been considering this for a long time and just recently it hit me! We're going to be the war tribe!! This is going to take some explaining...

I've still got some "eye black" (stuff under football player's eyes), from football left over and we're going to draw on each others faces the whole weekend! Hopefully it all works out. I'll go all out and put some pictures up here as soon as I can!