Friday, February 19, 2010

Can I be the first to say that I'm for the "Commercials with guys wearing pants!"



Well I know it's been like 3 weeks since the super bowl but I've been righting about spring hill. But was I the only one who was a bit disappointed with the commercials? Yes I have to admit that I really liked some but it was all squandered by these really gay ones that had guys in they're underwear! One was about some job's casual Friday taken to the next level and the other was about free pants! I was very disturbed by these commercials! It made me forget about the few good "Doritos" and "beer" commercials! Seriously there's nothing funny about guys walking in their underwear! Well besides for being scared for life, I still am freaking out, are the funny commercials for the super bowl going to turn into the fat guys in tighty whiteys commercials?? As for my favorite commercials they are the troy Palomalu and the dog with the shock collar commercials.

No comments: