Tuesday, February 23, 2010

I dont have a name for this one....

the yawn technique is just like this except you flex your arms


You may have not known this about me, but I really enjoy working out despite not being able to play football anymore. I just like spending my time at least constructively growing my muscles and at the same time the ladies like the guns! Well I've got 2 dumbbells and enough weights for there to be 40 lbs on each one. The dumbbells are adjustable, which really helps when I want to mix it up between 50 reps of 25 or 15 reps of 40. I try to workout every other day but usually I miss one day or so per week. The main muscles that I workout are my pecs, abs, and biceps. I don't usually workout my legs much if at all because it's not like I can go to a girl, flex my leg, and ask her if she wants to touch. It was really hard to get motivated when I found out that I couldn't play football anymore but it's okay now because all I do is imagine how my "yawn" technique is going to leave the girls wanting more haha.





Well lately I've been kinda slacking just because I wasn't really motivated because I got the winter blues. Luckily my dad is going to get my family a membership to the civic center which has everything! All these different kinds of workout machines, a track, a basketball court, a pool and a rock climbing wall. I'm really pumped for this because I can't wait to be able to just go in there with no distractions and workout!

1 comment:

Ms.Lo said...

I'm pumped, too!! But you also need to do some cardio, dude. Just sayin'.