Thursday, March 31, 2011

Get in line!

I'm not sure if I posted about this yet, but Jana believes she can take me in a fight (more like wrestling). She isn't kidding either, she really thinks she can take me! Now let me first say that Jana isn't a girl that'll snap like a twig, because she's got muscle from softball. But I'm by no means a small guy either and I'm pretty sure I can take her. I was really shocked though, when I found out that she was serious because that's never happened in my life!

Then yesterday at youthgroup, one of the girls, Angel, said that she could beat me up and that if it was warmer out she'd wrestle me right at that moment! What is it with girls wanting to fight me all of a sudden and thinking that they're gonna win?? It doesn't really make sense to me since this didn't happen to me 9th-11th grade and that was when I weighed 160-200 lbs and they had at least a chance. So they just choose to fight the 220 lb guy? I don't think I'll ever fully understand girls.

No comments: