Wednesday, March 30, 2011

The Countdown!

(I apologize for the gay spacing, blogger has a glitch)


Late January, I posted about how I was going to Nebraska for Jana's prom, well that was 63 days ago, and now it's only 8 days away!! I'm so excited! I have my suit and I got a new dress shirt because my neck was too big for my old one. It kinda seems like this is just something we've been talking about but will never happen, but no it's really going to happen! I'm going to try to get some sleep on the flight from Detroit to Minnesota, because I know there's no chance of me sleeping on the flight to Nebraska. Hopefully I get some good sleep because we're going to pull an over nighter there. This is kind of an outline of what's the plan: (from what I know)


Friday


Jana will pick me up from the airport at 6:37 pm.


When we get to Humboldt (where she lives) we're going to hangout with a bunch of her friends.


Sometime late, we're going to attempt to get some sleep, (I don't think I'm going to sleep a wink)


Saturday


around 11:00 Jana's going to get her hair done. I really don't know what I'm going to be doing during this time. Maybe sleep?



Sometime in the afternoon we're going to get pictures taken for prom.



Attend prom from 7pm-12pm (Show off my rad dance skills, then blacking out and waking up in a hospital)



Sunday (Technically)



Get in the bus for the post prom party at this family fun center in Omaha. It apparently has laser tag and a bunch of fun stuff.



This is where it's a little sketchy. I don't really know the details but I know we're planning on hanging out at Jana's friends house after the family fun center. I hope I don't just crash in all of this because the time change, and jet lag has me a little worried. I guess I gotta start sleeping in a bit and going to bed earlier to make up for this drainage of sleep that's going to take place. Hopefully I don't look like a zombie when all of this is through.

No comments: