Wednesday, October 20, 2010

Things are Looking up!


Last week was a pretty bad week for me. I just had a whole lot of homework, and wasn't able to hangout with my friends as much as I wanted. Michigan lost, and so did the lions. And if that wasn't bad enough I wasn't able to talk to Jana over the weekend! The worst part about not talking to Jana all weekend was the fact that we could have twice!! It just seemed like nothing was going my way! Well its funny how your week can totally turn around! My classes have been easy and yet entertaining enough for it not to borderline torture, youth group was fun, my sister is coming home tonight, and I was able to talk to Jana the past few nights! This weekend we have fall retreat which should be a blast! I'm liking the way things are looking for the next week!

No comments: