Friday, October 15, 2010

It has been way too long!


Tomorrow the lifeguards are going to have another pickup football game against the youngish old guys from the church! I've been waiting for this day since the last game we had which was in early may! I've gotten a whole lot stronger since then and I want to start dominating people again! After the duct tape game that was in my previous post, I have been hungry to just go ape on people!


Another thing is that after this game with guys bigger than me or about the same we have Fall retreat in which we almost always have a football game! Last year in that game which was just lifeguard on lifeguard I just dominated! No one could even slow me down besides for Kevin (a youth leader) and it was amazing to play my sport once again! I'm so pumped for these next few weeks it's hard to contain myself!


Unlike the duct tape game it's better if I just go crazy and go all out! Football is meant to be physical and that's where I excel at!

No comments: