Monday, September 27, 2010

where did you learn how to drive??


This weekend I went to this Ford event. Its suppose to teach us advanced driving skills like how to get out of a skid and work on your reflexes! Now I'm a pretty good driver but as I get to the drill where I learn how to stop your car from swerving I'm kinda nervous! We got in groups of 3 plus an instructor and get in the car. The car we were using was a mustang but to make it swerve they lifted the rear of the car a bit! So I finish without too many mistakes and think "Hey that wasn't too bad!" I spoke too soon! Being in the front seat of a swerving car is no big deal but being in the back is HORRIBLE! After the Gary (another driver) drove a bit I wasn't feeling too good, but the other driver was a girl so I figured that she'd be cautious and not be as crazy! Was I wrong! This girl did everything wrong! The worse thing that she did was push hard on the gas when we were swerving! We kept doing 360's!! She never seemed to learn! I was afraid that I was gonna end up puking in this nice mustang! I never really thought about the stereo type where women can't drive, but trust me she fit the bill!


I felt sick for the rest of the day after that! While it is truth that I'm not good when it comes to motion sickness, but still that's pretty bad!

No comments: