Thursday, September 30, 2010

Ricardo Lopez!

My freshman year of high school we took this test that's very similar to the ACT only it's an easier version called the explorer. Now since this was my freshman year I kinda thought the test like a joke, so I purposely goofed up the information that I had to give them! I told them that I was 23 my name is Ricardo Lopez I want to be either a clown or hot dog salesman and a bunch of other crap like that! I thought it was really funny at the time but I forgot about it until recently! About a month ago I got a letter in the mail from a college only it was addressed to Ricardo Lopez! It actually took me sometime to remember what I did freshman year! At first I just thought it was a misprint but after the 2nd and 3rd college sent Ricardo info on their college I realised it was because of that!

I definitely wouldn't do it over if I could because it's just hilarious getting letters for Ricardo! I was a smart freshman!

No comments: