Tuesday, September 7, 2010

Branson, Missouri (Part 4)




The last day of student life was probably the best! It was crazy hat day so we all went to this store and bought these weird and creative hats! Needless to say, we were the envy of everyone there! Most of the girls went with the cowboy hats, then there's Sarah who went with a hippy sort of thing. The guys went with completely different hats! Carson wore a bison hat, Brandon wore a shark hat (with Cheetos in its mouth), Marcas when with a pimp look, and I went with this fake hair thing and a fake beard! I looked kinda like a blond Rambo! We were a hit! Oh I nearly forgot about our special person in the center there! Andy went as a girl! He had this one hat with fake hair coming out of the back and he got his nails done! Not even I would go as a girl for a day! That dude is crazy! Several people actually believed that he was a girl!

I looked so different that Jana didn't know who I was at first! We played a few games of ninja together then it was time for the session to start! This session was amazing like always but then we realised that it was done! and that in the morning we'd be heading back to Michigan! The only thing we liked about going back to Michigan was that it was TOO hot in Missouri! Our way home was uneventful besides for Andy messing with me while I was texting a Jana [Edit: to hear about my fail in asking for Jana's number look at Branson Missouri (part 5)]. In between texts I would get Andy into a headlock and give him noogies! It was a really fun week!

No comments: