Thursday, September 16, 2010

Senior Pictures!

My "Connor" smile...
My "normal" eyes smile!


Yesterday I took my senior pictures. At first, I was uncomfortable because I had to wear dress clothes. After a few pictures the photographer said "Try not to squint." and at first I was confused because I wasn't squinting. Then I realised that it was because my eyes are small! I tried to open them more than I usually do but then he found out that I wasn't squinting it was just my eyes are small! We looked at the pictures and I looked like a deer with my eyes really unusually open! It really got me into a good mood though!

I really like how the pictures came out! When I got into some regular clothes I felt a whole lot better! You can tell that I was more comfortable in my T-shirt because the pictures are a whole lot better in my puma shirt than the pictures of me in a suit! I had fun taking the pictures after a while and I'm glad I did it!

No comments: