Friday, September 17, 2010

This isn't the way it's supposed to be!




I have told you about my Spanish class along with my pre calc class that I'm taking at HFCC. Well neither have gone quite as I thought (and was hoping) they would go! So far in my Spanish class we've been too busy with learning Spanish to play cards! Isn't that crazy?? Now in my pre calc class the actual classwork is about the amount I thought it'd be, but the homework size is a whole lot more than I thought! I spend hours just getting this stupid online homework done! I hate having it online, while I can tell whether I got the question right, sometimes it marks it wrong when I got it right! For example I answered 2 and 3/8 but they marked it wrong because the answer was "19/8" it told me to simplify so that's how I simplified!! It's very frustrating! While this is a 5 credit class I still feel like this is harder than it's supposed to be!

Now back to the spanish side of things...... since we're busy "reviewing spanish" I can't have as much fun as I expected! I've managed to steal some of rory's things such as her class work, calculator, and backpack which brightens the day a bit! But I'm looking forward to the week that Mrs. S has a "Flu" and we start having subs more often than her! I also have my friend Katie in this class and 2 years ago I taught her how to properly kick a paper football! So I'll also have to challenge her to a game!

No comments: