Friday, May 21, 2010

The Ol' rubber band whip!


Yesterday during Spanish class the posse was doing what we usually do, which is playing card games. While we were all playing cards Rory happened to find a rubber band on the floor. Of course she uses her new power for evil and starts whipping us with the rubber band. Unfortunately for me, she was sitting right next to me and I was her main victim. She probably whipped me in the arm about 15 times while I was play cards until I took it away from her!

I proceeded by scaring her out of her mind with pretending that I was going to whip her in the arm. Then while she wasn't paying attention I got close enough to hit her with the rubber band, and let me tell you that I didn't go as hard as I could have! She was really surprised! I gave her back the rubber band and held out my arm to take the punishment it deserved. It was totally worth it!

2 comments:

Ms.Lo said...

No hurting girls! :-)

FootballDude said...

it was in self defense.