Wednesday, May 19, 2010

The Prom Checklist...


Since prom is right around the corner I decided to see how ready I am. This is all I can think about prom.



  • Suit and dress shoes [X]

  • The corsage [X]

  • Knowledge of the "Plan" for prom [/]

  • A group for prom [X]

  • Dance experience [ ]

  • Great Hair [Duh!]

  • Dancing skills [Debatable]

Let me explain a bit of this... I don't actually have the corsage in my possession but I'll pick it up on Sunday. The plan has a "/" threw it because I know some of the plan but not all of it. I never went to a dance until now so that would be a little lack of experience. Do I even need to say anything about the great hair?? I didn't think so. Now my dance skills are very debatable here because while I can't do flips or anything like that I can really get my JAM ON!!


1 comment:

Ms.Lo said...

Don't forget the Pre-Prom "talk" from your mother.

:-)