Monday, May 17, 2010

Crazy weekend!




On Saturday as soon as I woke up, I knew it was "dooms" day. "Dooms day" obviously means the day I've been dreading my whole live! The day where I.... have to get a suit! First my mom and I went to "Men's Warehouse" but the guy kept handing me the most expensive suits that were $700. After a while, we left and went to Macy's in hopes to find a suit. I experienced a problem at Macy's. My shoulder's were wide enough where when a jacket fit my shoulders there was a WHOLE lot of room in the gut region. The suits were either too big for my stomach or too small for my shoulders. After a frustrating hour we went to J.C. Penny.

Fortunately, they had some "Athletically" cut suits that fit me really good. We found suits that fit me pretty fast it's just that it took me a while to jump from suit to suit. After all that changing I realized that I needed to change my socks because I started catching some really nasty fumes! After a long 3 hours of searching for a suit, we finally found one that was good! I was SO relieved, little did I know that the horror wasn't over quite yet....

As soon as I get home I change into my suit to show my dad then he proceeds to show me how to tie a tie! After like 45 minutes I started to get the hang of it but then I saw the clock and realized that I had to leave in 10 minutes to the progressive dinner! In super hero fashion I switch into my alter ego clothes! I go flying out the door to the car!

At the progressive dinner we had a lot of fun! We went to the Heisey's house to eat salad. Thankfully I got in Andrew G. and Emma's group so we had a lot of fun on the Heisey's trampoline! Sienna was also with us on the trampoline. Kate took pictures of us while we were jumping and got this really funny picture of Andrew and I. Andrew had just stolen my jump and was extremely high up but was about fall on me! In the picture my head is where his calf is and we both are scared to death!

And that was most of what happened over this crazy weekend!

No comments: