Tuesday, June 1, 2010

Orlando adventures!

As you know my family and I went to Florida this past week and we had a blast! We stayed at my uncle's condo which is near a pool. We were at the pool probably half of the time we were in Orlando! We also went go karting at this huge track! The track was almost a mile long and we were able to drive 13 laps on it! I lucked out and got the fastest kart by quite a large margin! I easily got into first and but after a while I waited for my dad to catch up so I could beat him again! After making my dad taste rubber on the track, we went to McDonald's to get some much needed milk shakes! We also went mini golfing which normally, I'm not a big fan of, but we went to this huge place which was really cool! Overall it was a great family vacation!

No comments: