Monday, May 3, 2010

Say what now?


As you probably know from my recent posts that the lifeguards football game was yesterday. High schools vs the geezers (30-40 year olds). Right before the game starts I'm feeling really good. That is until my dad appears on the field against me! I told him my blocking scheme and everything! Needless to say I wasn't as productive as I would've hoped. I did get a lot of pressure on the quarterback and got a few tips but never got a sack. Fortunately, my dad isn't in good shape so he started to die off as the game went on. Offensively I was pretty happy with my production, I kept my dad off the quarterback most of the game.


I got the chance to knock Mr. H on his butt on several occasions which made my year! Now Mr. H and I have been trash talking since I was in 4th grade and it was nice to introduce him to the dirt a bunch of times! I also got the nasty cut that goes from my shoulder to my back that looks AWESOME!

2 comments:

alex said...

awesome stuff. let's hope that cut turns into a sweet scar!

FootballDude said...

Haha yeah I hope! Then I can tell the ladies that it's a shark bite!