Friday, May 14, 2010

Mission Impossible acomplished!


Rory and I attempt to steal each other's possessions like pencils, erasers, books, and folders. Well 2 days ago I decided to take Rory's Spanish folder. The folder just "happened" to be in her backpack and but she had her back turned toward her backpack. While she was talking to Miss S. I opened her backpack and grabbed her folder then put it in my backpack! Now the whole time I think she's going to turn her head and spot me putting her folder in my backpack like the first 10 times I tried it. This time was different though because she never checked her backpack before the end of school!

Now don't think about how bad I am to steal her folder because we didn't have homework or anything so I knew she wouldn't need it. So after I made a bunch of illustrations on her folder of pac-man and an "Angry Rory" I was ready for Spanish class the next day! So I get into Spanish class before her like I usually do, so I set up all my stuff with Rory's folder under my book.

When Rory gets into the room I nearly burst out laughing knowing very well whats going to happen! She gets to her seat, takes out her book, takes out her notebook, grabs for her folder but it's not her Spanish folder! She's looking through every pocket in her backpack then says "I must've left my Spanish folder in my locker!" as she goes to Miss S. to ask if she can go to her locker I toss her folder on the desk right in between us. She's really relieved and then the look of confusion on her face was PRICELESS! She yells at me "How did you get my folder before I opened my backpack?!?!" I told her I took it from her backpack the day before.

She was SO mad! The funny part is that she wasn't all that mad at me! She was mad at herself for not catching me! She did end up stealing all 3 of my pencils for taking her folder. It was totally worth it especially since she gave me 2 of them back and I stole the last one back! This one was almost as good as the time I came in to school with a fake bruise! Another great victory for Connor!

No comments: