Wednesday, December 15, 2010

Time to start preparing!

I decided to make sure the aviator sunglasses worked


I realized something today, that Jana's birthday is only a week away! I definitely want her to get my present before then. She doesn't want to open it until Christmas but I really would like to send it without having to worry about it getting there in time. I know that sending it is gonna take a few days probably 3 or 4 days, I'm pretty good with the presents I just need to find out which senior pictures she wants. I'm sure that I'm going to have to send the senior pictures late because they need to be edited by Bob (The photographer). I think I'm going to need to get a box at the post office because I can't find a box that will hold the pillow pet! They're really bulky and we don't have a good sized box around. I need to kick my rear in gear to get this out in time.

No comments: