Wednesday, December 1, 2010

Bad Choice of Words!

On Monday my sister, my mom and I went to the mall. Now I had hinted to them that I was probably going to get something for Jana for Christmas. So we got to the mall and right before we went our separate ways my mom asked which store that I was going to be at. Since I really had absolutely no idea where I was going to go, I said "It's a secret place!" Then my sister Sienna looked really shocked and said "You're gonna go to Victoria's secret??" Turns out, there was a Victoria's secret right behind us! I couldn't stop laughing for 10 minutes! In case you were wondering what I got Jana, I ended up getting her a new pair of aviator sun glasses. She lost the pair that she brought to Branson, and I figured it'd be a good gift since those glasses were how we met!

No comments: