Monday, December 6, 2010

Christmas Gift


This year Jana and I are exchanging gifts for Christmas. My mom says that my "love language" is gifts, which basically means that I love giving and receiving gifts. I believe that this is true because I always try to exceed people expectations when it comes to giving them a gift! Now this is what I've got for Jana so far....


  1. Duck pillow pet: She's aware that she's getting this since we agreed to give each other pillow pets

  2. Michigan beanie and shirt: she has a slight idea that I'm getting her these

  3. Space pen: It's really just an awesome pen that folds out and she has no idea about this

  4. Aviator Sunglasses: I'm probably most excited about this one because she doesn't know I'm getting her this and it's how we met!

  5. Senior pictures: She knows I'm getting her these because I wanted her to pick out which ones she wants!

Another thing to put into the equation is the fact that Jana's birthday is the 22nd, 3 days before Christmas! So really this has to account for both Christmas and her birthday. I'm really excited for Christmas!

1 comment:

Ms.Lo said...

I sure hope she doesn't find your BLOG, dude!