Wednesday, December 15, 2010

God is good!

You may or may not know that I have my own business with snow removal and yard service. This winter I've been busy and haven't really been able to pass out fliers to promote my business. We had our first snow fall a few days ago and a couple of my old clients from last year have contacted me and said they would love to have me clear their driveways for them. Just the past 2 days I've made over $80 and that's without even passing out fliers! This money has come at a good time too. I'm going to get a ford Fiesta for lease and it's going to cost me a little over $100 a month. I was worried about how I was going to come up with the money if I didn't get my fliers out in time. So for the past week I've got a car to drive, and I've got my business off to a great start!