Friday, January 8, 2010

I really shouldn't be posting this...


If there was a snow day today then I wouldn't be here writing about how I really want a snow day! like if today was a snow day I'd be raking in some serious cash right now. Instead of having the whole day to clear out 7-10 people's driveways, now I'm going to have about 6 or 7 hour time period; which is a lot of pressure because you don't want some old lady to start beating you with her walker. I'm probably going to start around 3pm, it's gonna be a really lame Friday but it should pay off because I'll probably make from 75-100 dollars, which is a whole lot more than my friend who is a waitress at Arcadia, she make 2.50 an hour! OK now back to the snow removal part, if you've ever had to snow shovel your walkway for over 20 minutes you'll know that it gets pretty COLD! Luckily we have snow blowers along with money waiting for us at the end of our job; but still 3 hours of being out in the snow is not really all that fun! I don't really have anything to save up for so I don't have that extra motivation that I crave so much for. These are my top 3 ideas for stuff to save up for that I'm not completely sold on but they are all I've got.

1. Ipod Touch: $200-300
I really need an Ipod for when I workout but I don't know if its worth it since then I have to pay for music.

2. Weights: $100?
I really like the idea of more heavier weights but the only thing that's holding me back is the fact that I've got no where to put them!

3. PS3/Xbox 360: $300/$200
I'd get a Xbox right now and save $100 except for the fact that for Xbox you have to pay $50 (per year) for Internet which is the best part! I really don't notice anything different graphic wise between them all I know is that they are 100x better than the wii graphics in the games that I find appealing(Oh yeah I learned a new word). The games that I like are the shooting games and madden games (madden 2010 graphics for the wii are a joke).

1 comment:

Katrina (Chocolate Lover) said...

Did she beat you with her walker?
haha, was it Nelda? ;)