Thursday, January 21, 2010

The game of many stories!


Yesterday at lifeguards we played this really fun game where the guys all get in a circle, face outwards, and link arms. Once this is done the girls have to unlink the guys' arms and once the link between two guys is broken they're out! The girl don't have too many limits either they can tickle, sit on you, mess with your face and with your arms linked together it's really hard to defend yourself. In case you didn't know this I'm cursed with a lot of "tickle bugs" so my sister and MC spent the first 10 minutes tickling me. Luckily about 5 minutes into it my testosterone kicked in and just in time because that was about when other guys were getting out and so each guy was getting more girls. So after that I had girls tickling me, (didn't really affect me by this time) girls sitting on me, girls pulling at me, AND LJ playing with my face!
If it wasn't for their killer ways and the pain they were establishing on me it would have been "the life" sadly they would pry my hands away then when I was nearly out they would put all of their weight on my arms. I don't have any idea how I survived that long. I had it finally pretty well under control when the Ian the guy next to me started SCREAMING bloody murder! It took me awhile to find out what they were doing to him but after losing hearing in my right ear it became harder! Soon Ian and I were unlinked and we ended up coming in 6th and 5th out of 25. In the end I lost both of my shoes, my phone, got swarmed by girls, lost hearing in my right ear, Laughed my heart out, got my wrists scratched up AND got a good workout.

No comments: