Thursday, January 28, 2010

Computer Apps how I'll miss u

Today was my last day of my computer apps class. Surprisingly I already miss my computer apps class. Part of it was because I was the most popular guy in the class because..
1. I helped people when they were stuck on the assignments.
2. I saved the freshmen from getting killed by my big and hairy classmates.
3. They loved that fact that I looked white and yet I 25% was Mexican.

At the beginning of the semester I despised the class but now I realize how funny it was with so many different personalities. We had 2 wrestlers that played "bumper chairs", 2 friends that tried to find out who could get the other in detention more times, a guy who just rapped in the back, a deaf kid who's classmate next to him kept trying to find out how to cuss in sign language, a chubby Mexican, a girl who was obsessed over the Jonas brothers, and a Mexican who looked like a white guy (me).

Everyday there was something new like a freshman getting in a choke hold (It's hard to save them all of the time!) or some idiot shooting staples at everyone! They also felt like giving everyone nicknames like I was general, white panther (then they realised that I was a quarter Mexican) which changed to "white panther with brown spot", and many others! Some guy had something wrong with him and he kept asking me if my dad was a race car driver and after telling him 20 times he finally understood that my dad wasn't a race car driver... that day.

I really enjoyed that class I almost was always smiling after that class at my teachers expense.

No comments: