Tuesday, January 12, 2010

Call of duty Reflex is Amazing!



I'm totally hooked on Call of Duty Reflex! I'm really good at it I hope some of my friends and my cousin gets it so we can dominate together! Here are a few of my favorite guns (I probably won't say the whole name). But this is for some people that just love learning about guns and war.

M16 Assault Rifle: This gun is really effective from long to medium range it is the only gun in the game with a 3 bullet burst(shoots 3 bullets with one trigger pull). There isn't much kickback and its the same gun used by the U.S. GO AMERICA!!

MP5 Sub Machine gun: This guy has a nice purr to it and is very fun to use in small maps! This was my favorite gun when I was first playing its effective from small to medium range and is fully automatic.

M4 Carbine Assault Rifle: This gun is very similar to the M16 only it's made for shorter range and is fully automatic. This gun has not a lot of kickback and is good at a pretty long range with the ACOG scope.

AK47 Assault Rifle: As much as I want to hate this gun it's too good not to like it's fully automatic does a lot of damage and is good for almost all ranges. The reason I don't want to like it is because its the same gun that terrorists use! But while it's rate of fire isn't the best its still a really good gun.

No comments: