Thursday, February 3, 2011

Tomorrow is the Anniversary!

Two years ago, my first shave, I had a lot of pressure on me, like a camera a foot away from my face!


Two years tomorrow, marks a great anniversary of man hood....the first time I shaved! Back then I only had to shave once every two weeks. Now I have to shave every 2 or 3 days, because my facial hair is blond, I can get away with it for a bit longer. It meant a lot for me to shave for the first time, since my sisters and dad were constantly calling me hairless little freak, or baby butt face! I soon realized how much I liked baby butt face when Katrina started to call me hairy butt face. As excited as I was to start shaving, there are times when I wish I didn't have to. One example is when my face was MAIMED! I cut myself 4 times, and nearly cut off half of the chin. I actually still have a small mark from where I cut my chin.

1 comment:

Katrina (Chocolate Lover) said...

BAHAHAHA! I don't remember calling you that!!!
So great, I laughed so hard