Friday, February 18, 2011

Marshmallow fight!


On Wednesday, I had youth group. It was all a normal day at lifeguards, when someone found a bag of old marshmallows and started pelting people with them! I was texting Jana right outside the door, when the battle turned into a full fledged war. I went back in and realized there were two sides and before I could pick a side our youth pastor, Brad, said "Connor! You're on our team. We need more fire power!" The great marshmallow war probably lasted a half hour, while I really helped out team, there were moments where I was texting Jana back, while being whacked in the face with the occasional flying marshmallow! I actually was smacked pretty hard in the eye with one while I was texting her. I had a fantastic time in the war! Reminds me of the candy war we have on Halloween Wednesday, only less painful!

1 comment:

Hunter said...

Yeah, I helped start it!!!!